shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Help in the gallery please....

1. Help in the gallery please....

I uploaded a page to the gallery and I'm trying to link the GDS products that I've used and I keep getting an error that says "product not found". I'm doing the same cutting and pasting method that I've done before so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong....help??

Here's the page in question:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...8&limit=recent

ETA Also, I used to be able to use the keywords section in the gallery to link my page to a particular product in the store. For example, as long as I used the correct keywords for Rebecca Gold's Razzleberry kit, when I view the product in the store I used to be able to hit the "view layouts" button and see my page along with anyone else who had keyworded correctly.....now the "view layouts" button just takes me into the main gallery page. I hope all that made sense, lol!!!

TIA!!!
    Last edited by CrayonQueen; 04-29-2007 at 11:42 PM. Reason: needed to add more info
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

2. thanks Patty, I'll check into this and get back to you...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.