shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick Page Exchange - Doreen's Precious Moments Kit

Great idea Holly, I was wondering it you would extend it
    Beth

2. Thanks so much for extending the deadline - now I'll be able to get mine done. This kit is just too beautiful to pass up.

3. Here is my quick page for the Precious Moments QP exchange

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=4660&cat=570

4. I am new here and would love to participate in these QP exchanges. Please tell me how this works. Does it have to be made in Photoshop, or can I make it in my Scrapbook Max! program? This sounds like so much fun! Please help me to understand how it works.:(

Hi Pkdoll, nope you do not have to use any specific software for it. You just need to use the kit and create a 12x12 quickpage. If the software you use doesn't allow you to save as .png, then just save as a .jpg and I can turn it into a png file for everyone.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Are we done with this one....I'm very excited to do another one!!!

hehe
    Beth

Hi ladies, yes another exchange is about to be posted. I'm waiting on one final qp in order to publish the album links to you all for this one :) Thanks to all those that participated!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.