shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military/Non-girly kits

Military/Non-girly kits

I am working on a project with my daughter for an assignment she has for her University classes.....it never ends no matter how old they are!!! Anyway, I need to put together some los that are military/US/Male themed and most of my stuff is really more girly!!! I LOVE the pinks and pretty florals but for this project I njeed something different. Let me know.

Maybe this is a call for me to finish kits from long ago. I have two - Military Guy and Military Gal which are military themed. I even got a bunch of photos of guns and things from my brother in law who is in the national guard so I could extract and add things to the kit. The guy one is standard camo colors. The girl one is camo colors with pink in them. Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?

Yes!! I have your stars forever kit so that will be helpful.

Ok, it will probably take me a week or so to finish them. Any suggestions for elements are welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Yes!! I have your stars forever kit so that will be helpful.

Something that might refer to heros. I have some pics of the Wounded Warrior Soldiers Ride which is a bicycle ride that wounded soldier participate in to raise awareness to the needs of those that are injured in wars along with other issues of those returning from battle.

I have some great pics of the Vietnam Traveling Wall that would be great with a military themed kit too. Do finish it please Andrea.

Andrea, I just did a lo for the speed scrap using your stars forever kit but could not find it in the store. Is it a retired kit? Anyway, the stars and papers in this kit were perfect for the first page of the project.

Yes, it's retired. Maybe that one is due for a redesign. :)

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Andrea, I just did a lo for the speed scrap using your stars forever kit but could not find it in the store. Is it a retired kit? Anyway, the stars and papers in this kit were perfect for the first page of the project.

9. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Something that might refer to heros. I have some pics of the Wounded Warrior Soldiers Ride which is a bicycle ride that wounded soldier participate in to raise awareness to the needs of those that are injured in wars along with other issues of those returning from battle.
    Not sure if it will be what you are looking for but I have a word art pack in my store called Everyday Heros-
    JAB Digital Designs

Thanks Julie. I think I may be picking this up over the weekend!! Thanks.