shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems recently on the site

Problems recently on the site

Anyone else upgrade to Firefox 3.6 for Mac? I think it's giving me some problems with the site, but am not sure if that's it. I'm getting errors like "Invalid Call..." when posting replies, and have to go back and try submitting again. Also, had a problem with a layout which I now see got double posted. It was not posting for me the first time, just showed me a blank screen when I submitted it with the description, and for a couple of hours didn't show the layout. So, I resubmitted it, and this morning I find there are two copies. Oh well... Anyone else having a problem?

I have heard of other people having issues with 3.6, so I haven't upgraded.
    I have had issues though with the double posting at another site, where like you said the screen is blank, so you have no idea what is going on. i dont know if that is my issue though, since my internet goes in and out, all the time

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Anyone else upgrade to Firefox 3.6 for Mac? I think it's giving me some problems with the site, but am not sure if that's it. I'm getting errors like "Invalid Call..." when posting replies, and have to go back and try submitting again. Also, had a problem with a layout which I now see got double posted. It was not posting for me the first time, just showed me a blank screen when I submitted it with the description, and for a couple of hours didn't show the layout. So, I resubmitted it, and this morning I find there are two copies. Oh well... Anyone else having a problem?
    Iuse firefox 3.6 no problems ............. maggie

Firefox 3.6 for Windows has been working fine for me.

I can't get the mac version to even open, it freezes on open and I have to force quit every time. I've googled and many other people are having problems, but not updates that I've seen for any fixes.

Tricia, I had to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (upgraded version) from my computer because it keeps crashing. I am using IE now because of all of the problems that were arising from Firefox.

I've gone back to FF 3.5, and will see whether that resolves the problems.

Hmmm, how were you able to go back a version? I've tried that with time capsule but it's not working, and I haven't found a previous version to download. I don't want to uninstall it yet, I would like to pull some of my bookmarks off it first.

I used the old installer for 3.5 which was still on my HD. Installing a new version doesn't overwrite the bookmarks, so it's no problem in terms of that. I just put the 3.6 version in a folder, renamed to FF 3.6, so it wouldn't load from my alias in the dock. If you want the dmg file for 3.5, I can send it to you. Just PM me.

Maggie, I think you're using Windows 7 - Dona has an Apple Mac.. different operating system :)