shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed scrap with Marshmella on Sunday March 28th @ 9pm EST.

If I miss this one, I'm going to toss my keyboard!!!

YAY!!! Tonights the night and I am excited and ready! Hope you all can make it!!!

i am cleaning now to free up the night from chores!
    Can't wait. it has been a long week

I will be here and finish my layout this time...something always happen lately when I start a speed scrap. :-( See you all tonight!

My Blog || My Twitter

5. Can't wait really excited!!see ya tonight
    [IMG][/IMG]

I'm not sure I can make this one... had a problem with my PC.... I think it's the new graphics card that's spit the dummy.... signal is not getting to the monitors.. NOT HAPPY!! lol.... I'm not sure if hubby has loaded CS3 (my old one) on his machine yet or not... if he has I can use it to attend the speed scrap.. but I just can't do it on this 15" monitor with a slow computer !! by the time I've refreshed the screen the scrap would be OVER!! LOL.. I'll see how it goes... hubby isn't due back from OOT til 2 hours after scrap.. WAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... lol

Oh no Lone, hope you will be able to make it!

1 hour 45 minutes!!!

in the garden...hmmm...where are those snake photos...

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    I'm not sure I can make this one... had a problem with my PC.... I think it's the new graphics card that's spit the dummy.... signal is not getting to the monitors.. NOT HAPPY!! lol.... I'm not sure if hubby has loaded CS3 (my old one) on his machine yet or not... if he has I can use it to attend the speed scrap.. but I just can't do it on this 15" monitor with a slow computer !! by the time I've refreshed the screen the scrap would be OVER!! LOL.. I'll see how it goes... hubby isn't due back from OOT til 2 hours after scrap.. WAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... lol
    Aww Lone...I hate that. You replaced the card in your new PC? Or is it just acting weird with photoshop?

My Blog || My Twitter

43 minutes!!!