store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Only one more step and it's an easy one too!!!!

I think you did great tonight. Your hint before hand was perfect. Part of the surprise of a speed scrap is not knowing what is coming, so you did very well tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    I would definatly love to host some more speed scraps and would love some imput! Should I have made the steps a little more easier? Should I have given better hints before the scrap? Any other tips?

I think you are doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    I would definatly love to host some more speed scraps and would love some imput! Should I have made the steps a little more easier? Should I have given better hints before the scrap? Any other tips?
    Nope, I think you're doing fine. I REALLY REALLY like having a hint or two at the beginning.

YES!! all the instructions from the beginning.. now I need to go back my old PC.... it's still got CS3 on it.. at least I can make something now !!

I think it went very well. I agree with Cathy...the surprise of it makes it more challenging and fun.

My Blog || My Twitter

Whoo hoo!!! You made it! You still have time! I will go and post the instrustions on the first page too!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    YES!! all the instructions from the beginning.. now I need to go back my old PC.... it's still got CS3 on it.. at least I can make something now !!

something tells me you all are on daylight savings and I'm still on standard.. which makes me out by 1 hour.. sigh.. Ok.. I'm an hour behind so I have an hour now to get something done! .. /me hurries down to the dungeon... (my work space) lol

It's the *speed* part that's challenging for me---I'm a VERY SLOW scrapper, lol!

I agree...these steps really haven't been very hard.