Results 111 to 120 of 175
03-28-2010, 06:50 PM #111GDS Admirer
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
Hi everyone! Looks like you all have been having some fun. I just got home--wonder if I have a shot of catching up?Crystal in PA
03-28-2010, 06:51 PM #112
03-28-2010, 06:52 PM #113
1. layer 3 papers however you would like. 1 paper should be leafy or floral print.
2. add your photo. frame, mat or mask it.
3. tuck some foliage, leaves & flowers between your papers. As much as you would like.
4. use some more foliage, leaves, flowers and make a cluster on the side or around your photo.
5. add a ribbon or string
6. place some glitter or spray under your cluster
03-28-2010, 06:54 PM #114
Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations
03-28-2010, 06:55 PM #115
I think we need the tutorial FIRST and then a contest!
03-28-2010, 06:55 PM #116
03-28-2010, 06:56 PM #117
Oh goody---I love glitter/sprays--but it's going to take me the rest of the night to fix my tucking...ugh.
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM #118
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM #119
03-28-2010, 06:59 PM #120
I would definatly love to host some more speed scraps and would love some imput! Should I have made the steps a little more easier? Should I have given better hints before the scrap? Any other tips?