shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

1. Posted in the gallery. Here's the link: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=79165
    Crystal in PA

awwwwwwwwwww nuts!!! I missed it !!! WAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .... sniff sniff ...

Awww, me too, Lone! I've come down with a baaaad sore throat & cough, so I hunkered down today, and forgot to check on things. So sorry to miss the fun!

4. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Awww, me too, Lone! I've come down with a baaaad sore throat & cough, so I hunkered down today, and forgot to check on things. So sorry to miss the fun!
    Hope you are feeling better :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Hi all, I have the posting bonus done now and will be packaging it and sending it out to you all along with coupons later today :)

Oh Boy! Looking forward to it!

7. Thats great can't wait to see what we get. Thanks for doing this speed scrap! I learned a few new things by participating and as always if I needed help you guys were able and willing to help! Thanks so much!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    ok I might have to do it that way for now b/c I haven't learned how to do that yet. I need more jelly beans!
    Congrats, this post #67 was the random number selected by random.org! You win a $5 coupon to my store! PMing now...

9. Just sent out the coupons for your participation! Everyone got my Waiting for Spring Alpha that I think is versatile and can be used with many of your kits in your library. It coordinates with my new Waiting for Spring kit :)

Here is the layout I did that inspired this speed scrap. Hubby came to me with the poem as his father was ill and I think it conveyed his continued hope for his father to fight! While I changed up some of the steps for the speed scrap...I think you'll see some similarities :)
    Attached Images Attached Images