shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

I might have time to participate! Looking forward to it :)

Sounds like a great idea for a scrap, and I'm looking forward to it. So sorry for your family's loss.

So very sorry for your loss. A tribute SS sounds like great therapy.

So sorry for your loss. We also lost a couple of family members last year and I have been wanting to do a tribute page, so this is the perfect opportunity! Can't wait!

so sorry for your loss! thanks for taking the time out to host this. a tribute SS sounds like some great therapy

I am having a creative block!!! Nothing I do looks good. I hope the speed scrap gets me out of this yucky block. See you all later.

I have to pass on the speed scrap tonight. You ladies have a great time. I am with Anna, and sure need a speed scrap to get my Mojo back but was asked out for dinner by some friends who we haven't seen in a while and couldn't tell them no, I felt the need for speed instead, lol.

Holly, I'm so sad for your loss. A tribute is what one needs in this case. I'm losing my father for the same reason and I feel more amphatic with him now and I've already started to make tribute pages. No deep journaling but photos with him, especially when he was younger, so that he can enjoy them before he will not be able to see them. I wish I could participate to the SS, but in my country 9 pm will be the middle of the night. I hope you have a good SS.

Yeah!! A speed scrap is on my calender. Only a few more hours...can't wait

It's almost time!!