shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

1. oh NO I don't know how to do that! Oh crud.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Step 1: Pick two papers, one solid and one patterned. Layer the solid paper on top of the patterned exposing 1/3 of the bottom paper.
    Step 2: Add a tear, curve or fold to the top paper
    Again, I'm not hard nose here...if you want the two papers layered straight on top of each other no problem.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh Oh!!!

4. hmmm...a tear, fold or curve....hmmmm....
    Crystal in PA

I am awee bit lost i dont know exactly what kind of tribute suggestions please

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    oh NO I don't know how to do that! Oh crud.
    Do you have a template that has a curved paper as an element? Drag that curved layer from the template onto your layout and clip the top paper to it :) If not, again no worries....just leave the top paper as a straight edge.

7. ok I might have to do it that way for now b/c I haven't learned how to do that yet. I need more jelly beans!

Quote Originally Posted by landofoz View Post
    I am awee bit lost i dont know exactly what kind of tribute suggestions please
    A tribute is a layout honoring someone...

9. Oh!! I can do that why haven't I ever figured out before. huh Thansk!

10. Off to do it now.