shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

YAY! It's SS Time!

I really need a lesson on how to do these cool blinking siggies.

3. yeah I would like to know how to do the blinkie and a pic too.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    someone else did it for me on another forum

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    You and me both Anna! No matter how many tuts I read I just am not getting it, lol.

I totally forgot about it! My sweet DH just reminded me - I think I'll keep him!

I used to a blinking siggie a long time ago ... but I did it in Microsoft DIP ... gotta figure out how to do it in PSE

Hi all! I'm a little sunburn from being on the ball field alot of the day today. I don't know about you but I'm surely glad that it's the weekend! I hope you all have fun tonight with me and really appreciate that you all are here...

As always, I don't run this with an iron fist....I don't count pieces, etc! Use your creative interpretation of my prompts to build your layout and what matters to me is that you have fun and like your finished creation...

And remember your refresh button in your browser is your friend to keep up with what's going on in this thread. Post often so you have a good chance at winning $5 in my store!

Here we go........

Step 1: Pick two papers, one solid and one patterned. Layer the solid paper on top of the patterned exposing 1/3 of the bottom paper.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I dont know if i am early or late as the clocks changed

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    yeah I would like to know how to do the blinkie and a pic too.
    For your pic just save one that you want for the web then go to the User CP found on the top left of the GDS page and find the "change avatar" box. Then it will prompt you to load your pic similar to the way you upload a layout.