shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

1. Posted in the gallery. Here's the link: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=79165
    Crystal in PA

awwwwwwwwwww nuts!!! I missed it !!! WAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .... sniff sniff ...

Awww, me too, Lone! I've come down with a baaaad sore throat & cough, so I hunkered down today, and forgot to check on things. So sorry to miss the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Awww, me too, Lone! I've come down with a baaaad sore throat & cough, so I hunkered down today, and forgot to check on things. So sorry to miss the fun!
    Hope you are feeling better :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi all, I have the posting bonus done now and will be packaging it and sending it out to you all along with coupons later today :)

Oh Boy! Looking forward to it!

7. Thats great can't wait to see what we get. Thanks for doing this speed scrap! I learned a few new things by participating and as always if I needed help you guys were able and willing to help! Thanks so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    ok I might have to do it that way for now b/c I haven't learned how to do that yet. I need more jelly beans!
    Congrats, this post #67 was the random number selected by random.org! You win a $5 coupon to my store! PMing now...

Just sent out the coupons for your participation! Everyone got my Waiting for Spring Alpha that I think is versatile and can be used with many of your kits in your library. It coordinates with my new Waiting for Spring kit :)

Here is the layout I did that inspired this speed scrap. Hubby came to me with the poem as his father was ill and I think it conveyed his continued hope for his father to fight! While I changed up some of the steps for the speed scrap...I think you'll see some similarities :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sr.jpg