shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

1. Loving what I'm seeing so far!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Here's mine

Yeah, I made it! Uploaded my layout just in the nick of time :) Thanks for the inspiration, Hollyann. I loved my Mother in Law very much. Loved working on my layout!

Have a blessed weekend!

4. Oh dear! I have manged to get mine into the Gallery but not sure how to link it to here!

Last edited by shazzabess; 03-20-2010 at 08:12 PM.

5. Ok I am a few minutes late but here it is! thanks for hosting the SS it was fun!

for the ones I love

Quote Originally Posted by shazzabess View Post
    Oh dear! I have manged to get mine into the Gallery but not sure how to link it to here!
    I forgot how to insert the photo also!

you can load it to gallery. Then right click on layout and choose copy location. Come to the thread and start a message then click on the Insert Image Icon (yellow box with a mountain range) and paste the location in.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    I forgot how to insert the photo also!

you can load it to gallery. Then right click on layout and choose copy location. Come to the thread and start a message then click on the Insert Image Icon (yellow box with a mountain range) and paste the location in.
    Thanks for that help....I got it!!!

9. Alright ladies...thanks so much for participating. Be back tomorrow to hand out the bonuses and coupons! Good night!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

10. This was a great speed scrap...thank you Holly.
    But it was a hard one to do with tears flowing all over the keyboard.
    I might be 53 years old but I still miss my mum so much.