shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

1. ok off to explain the peacock.

tears and meaningful journaling in a speed scrap...I like your challenging challenges!

I mean torn paper

4. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    tears and meaningful journaling in a speed scrap...I like your challenging challenges!
    Well I was hoping for a happy memory that brings a smile instead of sadness....

{{{HUGS}}}
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I quite like mine so far :) title and I'm done!

6. I keep adjusting my torn paper. I need to stop and go look for my elements.
    Crystal in PA

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Well I was hoping for a happy memory that brings a smile instead of sadness....

{{{HUGS}}}
    I was too...but it was too hard to resit the pun while making tears in the paper

8. Here's your final step...an easy one :)

Step 1: Pick two papers, one solid and one patterned. Layer the solid paper on top of the patterned exposing 1/3 of the bottom paper.
    Step 2: Add a tear, curve or fold to the top paper
    Step 3: Frame or mat your picture
    Step 4: tuck your picture under the top paper so it's peaking thru and can be seen.
    Step 5: Choose 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, and 3-5 other embellishments to make a cluster under the frame.
    Step 6: Add journaling that conveys something you want everyone to remember of the person in the picture or perhaps share a specific memory of that person.
    Step 7: Date it

Please finish your layout in the next hour and upload to the Speed Scrap Gallery. Looking forward to seeing your creations! Good luck!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

9. yeah I think I need different elements too, I'm not feeling it yet. And I don't think the curve is right.

Thanks Hollyann! Now it's off to put it all together :)

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Here's your final step...an easy one :)

Step 1: Pick two papers, one solid and one patterned. Layer the solid paper on top of the patterned exposing 1/3 of the bottom paper.
    Step 2: Add a tear, curve or fold to the top paper
    Step 3: Frame or mat your picture
    Step 4: tuck your picture under the top paper so it's peaking thru and can be seen.
    Step 5: Choose 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, and 3-5 other embellishments to make a cluster under the frame.
    Step 6: Add journaling that conveys something you want everyone to remember of the person in the picture or perhaps share a specific memory of that person.
    Step 7: Date it

Please finish your layout in the next hour and upload to the Speed Scrap Gallery. Looking forward to seeing your creations! Good luck!