shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    a tribute for someone is quite challenging...at the moment I'm not having fuzzy thoughts about anyone--I hate hormonal teenagers!
    hehe...I'm not there yet with my boys but ugh, it's coming!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

a tribute for someone is quite challenging...at the moment I'm not having fuzzy thoughts about anyone--I hate hormonal teenagers!
    GIRL ... we could TALK! Sounds like you're having MY KIND OF DAY! Hang in there!

soooo frustrating. spent 3 days buying him the grill and propane tank he wanted and it has been 3 disasterious trips

been so long since I've speed scraped I've forgot how many steps?

I am scrapping my dad!! I've never done that before and I really need to find more pics of him. I know I have them somewhere!! He really was my angel.

6. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I am scrapping my dad!! I've never done that before and I really need to find more pics of him. I know I have them somewhere!! He really was my angel.
    Sounds great! I cant' wait to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    very sweet!

been so long since I've speed scraped I've forgot how many steps?
    2 more to go...then you have another hour to complete your layout and upload to the gallery :)

thanks...I am so forgetful these days

Step 1: Pick two papers, one solid and one patterned. Layer the solid paper on top of the patterned exposing 1/3 of the bottom paper.
    Step 2: Add a tear, curve or fold to the top paper
    Step 3: Frame or mat your picture
    Step 4: tuck your picture under the top paper so it's peaking thru and can be seen.
    Step 5: Choose 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, and 3-5 other embellishments to make a cluster under the frame.
    Step 6: Add journaling that conveys something you want everyone to remember of the person/thing in the picture or perhaps share a specific memory of that person/thing.