shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

1. Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Saturday March 20th @ 9pm EST

Join me in this thread for a speed scrap this coming Saturday night at 9pm EST :)

Last week we lost my father-in-law to cancer so that, needless to say, is fresh and consuming of my mind. The theme for this speed scrap will be TRIBUTE.

Choose 1 photo....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store! If you use any of my products for your layout, you'll get a 25% off coupon to my store!

See you then!
    Last edited by HollyS; 03-19-2010 at 07:39 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I am so sorry for your loss Holly. Never easy to go through but a SS sure sounds fun:)

I am so sorry for your family's loss Holly
    a tribute SS sounds beautiful

So sorry for your family's loss Holly

Holly, I'm so sorry about the loss of your father-in-law ... blessings to you and your family ...

And, a tribute speed scrap sounds like just what we need. Looking forward to it ... off to select my tribute photo.

6. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Perhaps a SS is just the therapy you need.
    Crystal in PA

Holly, you and your family are in my prayers. Thanks for taking time to host this!

So sorry to hear about the loss of your father-in-law. I pray that the Lord will comfort you and your family. Looking forward to the speed scrap.

9. You all are so very sweet for expressing your condolences :) Thanks...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

10. Sorry for your loss. It is so hard when you lose someone that you love. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.