shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Makeover!

1. Site Makeover!

Deb and I are super excited to unveil our new look to all of you! We sure hope you like it!

Some new things you'll find as you browse around our site:
    • a brand new home page geared toward providing you a hint at what we have going on at any given time.
    • fresh new brighter look.
    • new menu available on all pages that allows you to jump to key areas of our site. Some of these areas you may not have known existed because they were hard to find. Some folks didn't even know we had a "Beginner Resources" area...now you will and now you can get to it from the menu at the top.
    • Each area (Gallery, Forum & Store) has their own menu geared toward providing things that apply specifically to that area.

Please don't hesitate to give us feedback...we want to know if you like it or not, if you used to be able to do something and now you don't know how or aren't able to, etc. So just post here with any feedback you have.

And psssst! Still more changes coming around the corner!!!! We're not over yet!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

New Site - WOW!

WOW - WOW - WOW - I just came by and what a difference.
    It is SO BRIGHT! This WOKE ME UP!

I'll have to do some checking out now you are back up.

This looks amazing so far.

Didn't take long for you - CONGRATULATIONS on your changes.

Helen

3. Wow the new look looks great! Love the colors
    Visit my totally new Blog

4. Ok is it me or is there something wrong with the store pages? I get a blank screen & then have to scroll all the way over to the right to see what used to just be there when the screen came up.
    Visit my totally new Blog

COOL new look!!! Can't wait to go through the whole site!! Great job!!!

Smile

This is looking great!! The store is a bit strange though - you have to go all the way to the right to see anything - just needs a little bit of tweaking!
    Love the new look!

Wow

Hi girlies, Wow, Wow, Wow! The site look AWESOME. I love the bright cherry look! I love everything about it!
    Thank you for all you do, for all of us, we sure do appreciate it

Please stop by my Blog for some freebies " )
    http://www.loves2scrap.blogspot.com/

As I said before - everything looks great! Per the comment about the store looking funny - it's ok on my computer. Just an FYI.

9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look
    the colores are just so pretty..
    and its so bright...
    and to make things even better PINK is my favorite color..hehe

GDS
    Now this is the coolest makeover......
    I woke up this morning and went to have a look what is happening here.....and voila I thought I went to the wrong site. But NO its the bestest site now with the bestest look too.

can I just ask if it would be possible to get the text in black both here where Im writing (reply to thread)....lol (now its red) and on the buttons Submit replay and Preview post (now in white)
    My poor old eyes has problems to see light text on white as I think there are others too.
    Well, have to go and explore the site a little bit more.....see you

Carola