shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hey Ya'll from Kentucky

1. Hey Ya'll from Kentucky

Hello my name is Debbie! Pap and I live in south-central Ky, about 30 miles from Bowling Green, in our holler which most times feels like our own little world. I have had the pleasure of being unemployed fro about three years now, and hope we can continue to get by with only one income so I never have to go back to work, lol! I have three sons, 2 of which are in the military and my oldest son is currently serving in Iraq. All my boys are happily married and have blessed us with ten grandchildren with #11 due next week! I also have two stepsons whom are also grown and out on their own, so it is just me and Pap here! Ihave worked with Doreen's kits before but look forward to getting to know everyone else here.

Hello Debbie!

Glad to meet you!!

Hello! I'm in Shepherdsville!! Good to have you here!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Hi!! Welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here - everyone is real friendly and helpful, so any questions, just ask!

hey Debbie! Your holler is quite a piece from mine, outside lex here. Glad to see ya here!

Welcome to GDS! So great to have you here!

7. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.