shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Welcome to the class!

Welcome to the class!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the class! The class officially starts today. The first lessons will be posted within an hour or so.

I would like for you to all reply to this message and introduce yourselves so we can all get to know each other a little. Also, tell me what version of Photoshop you are using, whether you are using a MAC or a PC, and what operating system you are running. That way, I can answer your questions more specifically without having to ask for that information first. :) Thanks!

I hope you enjoy the class!

2. Hello
    My name is Jana and I am using CS3 on Vista. I hope there are more people in class I was all alone last month.

There are six people in the class this month. It's great to have you back. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygrl2425 View Post
    Hello
    My name is Jana and I am using CS3 on Vista. I hope there are more people in class I was all alone last month.

4. I am Diana a WAHM of a 6yr old and a 5yr old and I am using CS4 on XP (Hubby is threatening me with the new Windows 7)

I swear these classes are addicting! I signed up for 2 this month!

5. yeah! Thanks I am happy to come back each time for all I learn!

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    There are six people in the class this month. It's great to have you back. :)
    Diana, I know what you mean I work FT also part of it at the office and part at home and everyday is a split shift so I can pick my boys up from school ( 5 1/2 and 4) and I average 2 class a month if my budget will let me. lol I see midnight most nights. And boy do I need a vacation!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by dyenana View Post
    I am Diana a WAHM of a 6yr old and a 5yr old and I am using CS4 on XP (Hubby is threatening me with the new Windows 7)

I swear these classes are addicting! I signed up for 2 this month!