shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Just Another Indiana Girl

Just Another Indiana Girl

Hello All!!! My name is Cassandra and I am a scrapbook addict. I mostly paper scrap, but I dabble in digi scrapping too. I love all forms of scrapping. I am a SAHM to an almost 4 year old son. We live in Bristol, Indiana which is right in the middle of the northern part of the state. I am an independent consultant for a home-based business so that I can get out of the house every once in a while. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and having fun. I joined this site to show my love and support to my very favorite designer - Jessica/ScrappinBikerChick - LOVE HER!!!
    Cassandra

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay... it's great getting to know you!!!

welcome to the dark side, dabbler!!

I also have a 4yo, can't wait to see pics of yours! :)

~~Julie P.~~

4. Welcome Cassandra! I have a 5 year old so I know what fun you're having! and did Jessica pay you to say that..LOL ...j/k we love her too!!

5. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.