shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello i am Tarin :D

Hello i am Tarin :D

Hi there
    I im a 30 yo mum and wife and we live in Australia.

Im a activities officer at a local nursing home and im studying to become a nurse.

Im only new at scrapping but im a old schooler when it comes to making siggys

looking foward to meeting and learning

Tarin

Welcome, Tarin! Good to have you!

Jump on in! :) If you don't mind embarrassing yourself, check out the photography challenge for this week. LOL
    And you're just in time for the May challenges, with time still for Aprill challenges. :)
    See you around!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Smile

Tarin-
    Wonderful to meet you! I am Jessica, one of the designers here. I am almost 28, and live in Michigan, USA. I am a graphic designer during the day and digi-scrapper/designer by night :)

This is a GREAT community full of honesty, love, amazing scrapping talent...and just a desire to make friends.

Hope you enjoy your time here at GDS. Welcome!
    just me, jessica

Thanks for the G'days i cant wit to get to know you all

Welcome to GDS Tarin! You must have your hands so full with your job and studying to become a nurse... hopefully digiscrapping will give you a great creative outlet! Warning though... It doesn't take long to become a digiscrap-aholic!!

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to GDS Tarin!

We are so glad you found us!! There are wonderful daily freebies here to help get you started in scrapbooking, great challenges to motivate, a full gallery to inspire, and games for fun .

Welcome Tarin... hope you enjoy your stay here!!!!

Stephanie

Welcome Tarin! I hope you love it here!

Hi!! Welcome to gds - great to meet you :)

Welcome from one nurse to a will-be-one! We'll throw a shrimp on the barbie for you! Have a look around, and we'll be looking for you!

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!