shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight! Speed Scrap w/ geniaBeana Friday 2/26 9 PM EST

Count me in....Sister is tucked in safe at hospital--got Mom taken care of for a little while--weather is crappy outside--need some Scrap Therapy for me!

2. I will be here kids are in bed and honey is working so it's just me.

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    I am at work, obviously can't scrap, so instead, I am going to be here reading and thinking in my head what I want to do when I get to work on it tomorrow. I just wanna play along even if it is by myself. LOL
    Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Count me in....Sister is tucked in safe at hospital--got Mom taken care of for a little while--weather is crappy outside--need some Scrap Therapy for me!
    is your sister okay Cathy?

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    is your sister okay Cathy?
    She is having surgery Monday. Diverticulitis, but the antibiotics are not working, surgery is needed and scheduled for Monday. Just depends on how much they have to remove as to the depth of surgery. She has been very sick for 9 days now, and in the hospital for 6 of those on strong pain meds and antibiotics.
    I got the call last Sunday at 2pm Ohio time and we packed clothes and pulled into my Mom's about 10:30. One fast trip, but Mom cannot be left alone, so had to get here to be with her. Just glad I was able to get here and be here through as much of this as I can.

6. I think I can make this one.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    She is having surgery Monday. Diverticulitis, but the antibiotics are not working, surgery is needed and scheduled for Monday. Just depends on how much they have to remove as to the depth of surgery. She has been very sick for 9 days now, and in the hospital for 6 of those on strong pain meds and antibiotics.
    I got the call last Sunday at 2pm Ohio time and we packed clothes and pulled into my Mom's about 10:30. One fast trip, but Mom cannot be left alone, so had to get here to be with her. Just glad I was able to get here and be here through as much of this as I can.
    WOW ... Cathy ... I'm sorry your family is going through so much. Prayers for your strength, and healing for your sister. Hang in there!

Cathy, I hope all goes well
    you sure have been through a lot

now, if only I dont loose my internet connection again...

9. Oh wow Cathy. That is a lot to be dealing with. Maybe a little speed scrapping will help take your mind off of everything for just a little while.
    Snag me ---->

O.k. I am almost ready to go :)