shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do in your free time?

1. What do you do in your free time?

Hi!

What do you do in your free time?

In my free time, I play video games, play sports, watch movies and listen music. Some times I go for shopping.

2. Ehmmm free time. I think I know the concept. I think I had some of that a few years back...
    But seriously, I love photography, cooking, I love going to the gym (though it has been a few weeks back ) and of course I love digiscrapping.

My Blog: Randje's World

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live"
    Douglas Adams

I dont have any ! i am on the pc 24 X7 will thats what it seems like. I have time for cleaning, some cooking ,playing cards once a week. I dont get any time for my knitting.....Once a month we take turns with our neighbours so we went for a BBQ. But as long as i am happy, Children and grandchildren all grown up

4. Free time... ?? What in the world is that?!

.... (where is that smiley where the eyes go big and then she falls backwards?! - I need that one)

What's free time??! Is that the time when I take one of the kids to soccer/basketball/dance practice? Or when I have to do laundry/dishes/clean the bathroom? I guess my "free" time is usually spent reading or playing with the kids. About once a week I might get to play a game on the computer or watch a little TV. Luckily, my job is not so busy so I can do my scrapping at work or else you'd never hear from me, LOL!!

I am a computer junkie and I love to cook.

Well, I try very hard to leave my work at school but sometimes it just follows along!!! So when I do have some time, I like to shop and digi-scrap. That really takes up most of my free time because it helps me relax.

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    Like the others say... Free Time????

Between work and all the OT I do... (right now I am on 10 days in a row and have 15 shifts in there) there is little "me time".

When I do have free time, it is spent cleaning the house, cooking, grocery shopping, laundry, etc....

IF there is any time after that, a long hot soak in the bubble bath, than digiscrapping, photography, baking, hiking and traveling.

I can't wait for retirement!
    Nancy

9. you mean besides scrapbooking of course? Sorry, nancy, retirement doesn't get any less busy I'm afraid. I like all kinds of word puzzles when I have free time.

10. I spend a lot of time on my pc then I am an avid reader. Do a lot of photography, love shopping and of course my fur babies. I used to do a lot of cross stitch but that seems to have fallen a bit by the way side at the moment..............must get back to it. I am half way through one which will eventually be a set of 4.