shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Sunday 2/21 @ 9am EST

Ugh....that is 8 am for me, lol. Will see if I can force myself to get out of bed, lol.

oops.. It will be 1 am here .. sorry but I can't make this one.. :(

Wow... nice and early in the morning!!
    We could all watch the sunrise! hehe
    I'll try to be here!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by honu View Post
    Oh man...that is way too early for me. I'd have to get up at 4am. Could you make it a bit later at your end?
    I am with you.......i will have to get up at 6 am to make it and on a Sunday, 6 am comes really early!!!

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    Uh oh, just realized I might not be home at 9am. It will probably be a close call. I might have to come in late on this one. Still deciding on a photo. LOL
    Nancy

Hello all....an hour and 15 minutes to go...

I scheduled it for 9am because others have requested we do one in the morning to be more accomodating with their time zone difference.

When I came up with the theme of Patience....I was particularly tired of the cold weather and ready for spring...but mother nature hasn't been cooperating with me! Which is also why I have a kit coming out called Waiting for Spring :)

You can do layouts about important events that you had to wait for like weddings, graduations, having a child....or other things you or your loved ones waited for.

Here's a wordart to use in this speed scrap...

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com..._patience1.png

Last edited by HollyS; 02-21-2010 at 04:17 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Good morning Holly. Thanks for the additional info. I can't seem to download the word art. the link takes me to a page/picture of the wa but not a download.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Good morning Holly. Thanks for the additional info. I can't seem to download the word art. the link takes me to a page/picture of the wa but not a download.
    When you are there...just right-click and do Save As :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

thanks Holly. I think I'm ready to go!!

well its after midnight i am here now.............dont know for how long//