shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Sunday 2/21 @ 9am EST

1. Do we have to go to the chat or just stay in this thread?

Good morning Lisa. Where are you and what time is it for you? It's 8:00 am for me! I've been up since 5:30 ish....I'm a morning person.

Stay right here!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Randje View Post
    Do we have to go to the chat or just stay in this thread?

OK, one too many cups of coffee. My fingers are typing 100 words a minute!!!

5. Thanks, how's the coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Stay right here!!

Coffee is great. I discovered the sugar free syrup at Starbucks and it just gives it that sweet caramel taste without the carbs!!!

It's 6 am and I woke up without a clock, man do I want to join this mini crop LOL Good morning everybody!

im drinling coffee its 1.00 am here 2 matchsticks to hold my eyes open

9. Good morning to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post
    It's 6 am and I woke up without a clock, man do I want to join this mini crop LOL Good morning everybody!

Hi everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me whatever time it is where you live!

I'll give you 7 steps over the next hour (every 10 minutes or so) and then you'll have an hour after that to finish your layout and upload to our Speed Scrap gallery.

Remember to post often in this thread to increase your chances of randomly winning a $5 coupon good for anything in my store!

As always, I'm always open to creative interpretation and I'm not going to count your items to make sure they match the steps given! So relax and have fun...that's what it's all about!

Ok, here we go....

Step 1: Choose one background paper
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.