shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 02/18/10 @ 9pm EST

I was too busy admiring all the layouts so far that I almost forgot to post in here. Here's mine.

Everyone came up with some wonderful and thought provoking layouts...

Thanks for hosting another fabulous Speed Scrap Jenn! I along with everyone else will miss your speed scraps!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks for the great Speed Scrap! Just think next time you'll be scrambling right along with the rest of us to get your LO done!

Here's my LO: Last Time

Here's mine.

I am soooo bummed that I missed the speed scrap tonight. Had a dear friend that needed a shoulder to lean on tonight.

I will sooo miss your great Speed Scraps Jenn, but glad we will still be seeing you around the gallery.

The lo's look wonderful ladies. Will leave you all some love.

6. i just got done..............hope i am not too late
    i am going to post mine in the gallery now..........and i don't know how to blend and didn't have time to learn, but i did a transparent flower.........hope its ok.

I'm a bit late too, thanks again, you will be missed Jenn.

Thanks everyone for the advice and sympathy regarding my dad. I'm so overwhelmed that I didn't know where to even look, but I now have some good leads to follow up on.

Forgot to link back here! My layout:

I had to upload my layout and LEAVE unexpectantly last night, so I didn't get to leave love until this morning. Everyone did a terrific job on their layouts ... a couple of them had me crying (my bladder is behind my eyes - least that's what my family tells me!).

Thanks again, Jenn! Best wishes to you ... you will be so missed!