Results 1 to 10 of 135
02-14-2010, 03:37 AM #1
Valentine SpeedScrap Feb 14 2 PM EST
I know it's a bit late to announce a SpeedScrap that is the same day, but I was not sure I could be able to be here today.
If there is anyone who "need" a SpeedScrap fix on Valentine's day, please join me in this thread.
1. Take 1 photo of someone near and dear.
2. Choose 3 papers - at least 2 in red color
3. Arrange 2 of them on top of each other and resize the upper one smaller and rotate it the amount you feel is ok for your layout
4. Put your photo on the layout to the right (up or down) and rotate it some.
Use 1 paper as a mat in the shape of a heart.
5. Look in your stash and take 2 heart elements, 1 ribbon and 2 elements of your choice and make a cluster from them. Put the cluster where you think it fits
6. Journal about the person in the photo (at least 20 words, please)
7. Add 1 more element and today's date.
Last edited by okekeca; 02-14-2010 at 12:06 PM.
02-14-2010, 06:04 AM #2
Ooh! Carola, what a good idea! I'll see if I can get home from church in time to join you! Sounds like fun!
02-14-2010, 06:15 AM #3
02-14-2010, 07:42 AM #4
I think my dh has plans, but if not, I'll be here! :)
02-14-2010, 07:57 AM #5
02-14-2010, 08:11 AM #6
I might be able to make it today!
02-14-2010, 08:35 AM #7
I might be a few minutes late, but I should be here! =)
02-14-2010, 10:35 AM #8
I have something you maybe could "need" @ the speed scrap.
You can download it here:
See you in 25 minutes!!!
02-14-2010, 10:41 AM #9
Oh yes...speed scrappin' in the morning...thanks!!
02-14-2010, 10:49 AM #10
Just saw this thread, and it starts in 10 minutes. Count me in, and thanks for the Heart shape.