shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NE Texas!! WooHoo!!

NE Texas!! WooHoo!!

Hi, ya'll! (I couldn't resist.) I am from NE TX and I do not know anyone locally that digiscraps. (boohoo) My name is Amy, I have done some designing as AmyLeigh. I have been lurking for a while, and this seems like a really sweet group of people here. I think that I'll hang out for while!
    AmyLeigh

Hi There Amy! Glad to see you finally did your intro

So Glad to have you here with us!! Welcome Welcome!!

Thumbs up

WELCOME AMY.Where are you in NE Texas? My son and DIL live in Pittsburg. I try to get over there at least once a month if they don't come here. I live in Denton, about 150 miles away.

I think you will LOVE it here. Everyone is so nice and there are lots of fun activities to keep you busy.

Hi Amy! Am sure you will love it here - everyone is really friendly so jump right in :)

, welcome to GDS! Glad to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you better .

Hi, Amy!

You're going to love it here!

I'm a transplant from the state just north of you originally, but my dad and grandson are native Texans. (Texans never let you forget that, LOL!) C'mon in, and let that Texas pride shine at GDS! I promise you a good time is had by all that come here!

Barbara

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

Welcome! I'm fairly new to this site. I live in the DFW area. Whereabouts do you live?

Hi!
    You will love it here!

hello! good to have you here! *I TOLD you someone was watching me!!!* :P
    ~~Julie P.~~

So glad to have you here at GDS! We love this place!