shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Looking for a Program...

  1. #1

    Looking for a Program...

    Hi ya'll, I am looking for a program that will curl a page, I have just downloaded the adobe PSE5 and I dont see that option in there, unless it there and I just havent found it yet. But what I am looking for is to curl a page that I can control the curl, I have a program that will curl a page but its too big of a curl, heck maybe there is none out there, but I am curious as to if there is something out there that I could try. Thanks for any input!

  2. Hi Dawn,

    This is a photoshop plug in..

    It is what most scrappers are using for page curling :)

  3. #3
    Thank you sooo much Debra, this is all so new to me and I have so much to learn, so thanks again for the help!!!

  4. not a problem... and there's always miss Guru Rebecca if you need help with using it... :)

  5. #5
    Yep that was what I was looking for, but I have another question, now if I buy this PSE5, then I have to buy this plug in for curling paper, how much more does one buy! Yikes this can get awefully expensive! I am just not sure if this is the right one for me, how do you know which is better? There are sooo many different programs to work with! I know everyone is unique in there own way, but i was just wondering what everyone else is using!

  6. #6
    I use PSPx which has its own page curl feature - not as indepth as the plug-in, but it curls the page corner as much or as little as you want it to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts