shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello all!

1. hello all!

Hi!
    Just joined about 5 minutes ago. I am a complete newbie to digital scrapbooking. I have done just one layout, so i am sure I will be pestering people for tips, tricks, and opinions. But, nonetheless, I am sure I will have fun.

Thanks for a place to hangout!

Cassie

Hi Cassie and welcome to GDS!! I started here around a year ago and haven't left since!! Enjoy, this is a great site.

Hi Cassie and welcome to GDS. You found an awesome digi community. Everyone her is fabulous. Make sure you check out the Resources Tab at the top of the page. There are great Tutorials for beginners.

Welcome, Cassie! You've come to the right place for tips, tricks and advice - GDS has very sweet folks here who have shown me tons of patience and are always willing to help out. I have been so encouraged here! Have fun!

Welcome to GDS, Cassie! It's a friendly place, and everyone is happy to help, so ask away whenever you need help! I look forward to seeing your gallery when you get started.

Welcome Cassie!!

Hi Cassie!
    Welcome to GDS!
    Hope you are enjoying your new found love of scrapping!
    we were all new once, so dont be shy and ask a way
    take a peek at some of the challenges, they are a great way
    to learn your scrapping software and jump right in!

Hi Cassie! You have come to the right place...everyone here is friendly and shares what they know..just to have to ask. Hope to see you around! :)

My Blog || My Twitter

9. Welcome to GDS! It's a lot of fun here and everyone is super friendly and helpful.
    Snag me ---->

welcome! we're all here to help, if you need it. the tutorials in the resources tab are fantastic.