shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Am I a Scrap Addict or what?

Am I a Scrap Addict or what?

LOL I have been taking photos of concretes and the walls on the house for texture reasons LOL and my sister is out there laughing at me thinking Im really weird!

Sis: What are you doing?
    Me: Im taking pictures of the concrete and walls coz they have some really good textures in them and they make good brushes.
    Sis: *LMAO*
    Sis to my Mum: I think Melissa has been on that computer for too long shes really lost it mum.
    Me: I havent lost it... if you knew what a graphic designer likes doing then you'd understand!!

LOL ... some people!! I dont know
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

rofl - I have been known to do exactly the same - getting 'looks' and sighs from my girls and my dad!!! Why they considered it strange that I took photos of rocks and tree trunks, I don't know!!

3. Yep, been there and done that too! I love using those pics for different textures and overlays!

If you do it in public places carry a clipboard and take photos while ticking things on the clipboard while muttering to yourself...

I dont think I will risk the public... but really honestly Im the type of person that doesnt give a hoot what people think lol.

6. that's too funny!! Some people just don't understand! s*
    Wendy
    ~The Name Behind Neverland Scraps~

Ever think: Ok, I actually went to bed at a decent hour last night, that means I can scrap all night tonight!!

My thoughts this morning while drinking my FIRST cup of coffee... :)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Ever think: Ok, I actually went to bed at a decent hour last night, that means I can scrap all night tonight!!

My thoughts this morning while drinking my FIRST cup of coffee... :)

oh dear, and I thought it was only me!! lol!

heehee, this is sooo funny!! Just this morning I was talking closeups of horses' coats for just this reason!!!! And over the last couple of weeks I've taken texture shots of barnwood, weeds and a really kewl shot of a wasp nest. Yep. we're all weird. Doncha just love it ; ))))
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

gawd wasp nets? I hate wasps