shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Tonight! 9:30 EST

1. Oh how awesome!! Val, I wanted to use one of your kits, but I've had so many HDD problems, I haven't transferred everything over from where I backed them up at work yet :(

Lizzy, thanks for explaining - I would have never made the jump to the name the kids used!! I was over here scratching my head, too - lol

jayne

Thanks, Val. You guys who are ready so soon just amaze me. I was going along, not behind, then decided to do some serious nitpicking on the LO, so here I am, still plugging away. Be done soon...

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Thanks, Val. You guys who are ready so soon just amaze me. I was going along, not behind, then decided to do some serious nitpicking on the LO, so here I am, still plugging away. Be done soon...
    Quit nitpicking! :)

4. Then and now

Here is my layout for this. I had fun Thank you

Here is the link to my layout for tonight's speed scrap: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=75149

I used an older Father's Day Mega Kit, using papers and elements by Doreen Stolz, Maria Designs, Bianca, Jillybean, Amy Leigh, Pri Rocha and Veronica Hurly.

6. Here's mine: My Loose Tooth

Thanks very much for a great speed scrap!!
    Cyn

Thanks, Val! Sorry about your elbox issues - hope it gets better. I enjoyed the speed scrap, and chatting with everyone tonight!

Thanks for the SS and Happy Birthday Val!

My Blog || My Twitter

Looks like I missed a fun Speed Scrap. Bummers.