shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Tonight! 9:30 EST

Wow, ladies. Your tales make me glad I went to 13 schools by the time I graduated from high school. Names didn't have time to stick.

I've never heard anyone say good things about parochial school, except parents who send their children there.

I went to a Catholic school from age 5 to 18..only thing I definetely don't miss...is the days we got our uniforms checked...navy blue sweaters, socks...skirts had to cover our knees...girls could only wear pants in the winter...ohh the freedom now..lol

My Blog || My Twitter

4. 4. Create a cluster of about 3-7 elements at one corner of your line of photos.
    Snag me ---->

OMGOODNESS... i can't remember where to grid of red~eye!!! I've got Scrappers Block!!! HELP...

Well, back in the 50s and early 60s, my high school (military dependents' school) didn't allow pants on girls either. Nor did some of my university professors in the 60s!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    OMGOODNESS... i can't remember where to grid of red~eye!!! I've got Scrappers Block!!! HELP...
    Photoshop, Lone?
    The redeye correction is under the healing brush tool set.

8. Hey girls!!! I had to run some errands for a sick person in the house, and I just got back!!!

Now, to figure out all the instructions so far...

Hi Jayne...glad you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Photoshop, Lone?
    The redeye correction is under the healing brush tool set.

TY TY TY

We weren't allowed to wear pants to school either.. I graduated in 69