shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Any possiblity for a CS2 class coming up

1. Any possiblity for a CS2 class coming up

Hi, I was wondering if there was a class maybe already in progress or coming up. Just because I started using Adobe's Photoshop cs2... I use to use psp7 and 10 but didn't like my crash rates. If so can I sign up or join in? Please?

Andrea has classes each month which start on the first Wednesday. You sign up in the store (see "Go Digital classes" under Category on the left of the screen). And the great deal is that when you pay for a class, you'll qualify for the free collab kit for that month. So, if you want the February collab, wait till the 1st of the month to sign up and pay. You'll really enjoy the classes and learn a lot!

Thanks Dona for posting that info. Here is a link to purchase the class in the store:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...roducts_id=898

All you have to do is purchase the class and send me your forum username. You will receive instructions for all of that with your purchase. You can always post more questions here if you have them. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpoison View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there was a class maybe already in progress or coming up. Just because I started using Adobe's Photoshop cs2... I use to use psp7 and 10 but didn't like my crash rates. If so can I sign up or join in? Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Andrea has classes each month which start on the first Wednesday. You sign up in the store (see "Go Digital classes" under Category on the left of the screen). And the great deal is that when you pay for a class, you'll qualify for the free collab kit for that month. So, if you want the February collab, wait till the 1st of the month to sign up and pay. You'll really enjoy the classes and learn a lot!

4. Hi!!
    I am new to photoshop and is interested in.
    But its out of my pocket. Can I join the classes later. I have to save some to join you class.
    Please please please.
    Its my life

The classes are all taught every month starting on the first Wednesday. :)

Quote Originally Posted by patience View Post
    Hi!!
    I am new to photoshop and is interested in.
    But its out of my pocket. Can I join the classes later. I have to save some to join you class.
    Please please please.