shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anything summer out there?

Hybrid View

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.

Anything summer out there?

I am interested in Travel themes. I can't seem to find anything that interest me.

Planes, Ships, Compass, Directions, Suitcases, Alarm Clock, etc....

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Nancy

We've got some things in the store that fit the bill. See these:
    Mistica's World Traveler
    OMAAT's Family Honeymoon
    JAB's Take Me Away wordart
    And there are a number of kits that feature the beach, if that's what you need. Hope you find some useful kits among this collection. Remember you can go to the store and search on a keyword or two that describe the kind of kit you want. The search function is in the left hand column, almost to the bottom.

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    We've got some things in the store that fit the bill. See these:
    Mistica's World Traveler
    OMAAT's Family Honeymoon
    JAB's Take Me Away wordart
    And there are a number of kits that feature the beach, if that's what you need. Hope you find some useful kits among this collection. Remember you can go to the store and search on a keyword or two that describe the kind of kit you want. The search function is in the left hand column, almost to the bottom.

I searched and came up with nothing.

Thanks for the links. I will check them out now.
    Nancy

Also check Mistica's Summer Dreaming kit--it has a boat, a ship's wheel, palm trees, etc.

5. page curl

I'm looking for a template or something that will give me way to make a page curl. Does anyone have something like that?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kythe View Post
    I'm looking for a template or something that will give me way to make a page curl. Does anyone have something like that?
    Thanks
    I can't direct link you to one but if you google freebie page curl actions you may find an action or two !