shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everyone... I was referred to your site by a friend... What lovley stuff you all have... Hope to talk to you all soon! Hugs, Nic

Hi and welcome !!!!

3. Hi Nic! Welcome to GDS! Make yourself at home! What program do you use? Have you been a digiscrapper very long?

Hi This site is great! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here.
    "The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hi Nic! Welcome to GDS! Make yourself at home! What program do you use? Have you been a digiscrapper very long?
    I use Paint Shop Pro 9... I have been scrapping for about 3 or 4 months... But quite a newbie..lol..I am starting to write tutorials and looking for supplies..Also trying to make some of my own kits..I have finally learned how to do ribbons and can make certain elements...hopefully I will learn some new things here! Hugs, Nic

Hi Nic and welcome to GDS! We have several PSP users here, so feel free to ask any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing your layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Welcome to GDS! I hope you love it here!

Welcome to GDS Nicci!! We're glad you found us !

Hi Nicci! Welcome to GDS - am sure you will love it here as everyone is really friendly!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    I use Paint Shop Pro 9... I have been scrapping for about 3 or 4 months... But quite a newbie..lol..I am starting to write tutorials and looking for supplies..Also trying to make some of my own kits..I have finally learned how to do ribbons and can make certain elements...hopefully I will learn some new things here! Hugs, Nic
    Wow.. for only 3 or 4 months, you are really on a roll..sounds like a fellow digiscrap-aholic to me! Can't wait to see your "stuff" :)

Hugs back at ya!