shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, Hello, and Wow

1. Hi, Hello, and Wow

Hi, I am Sherrie a SAHM with three beautiful and photogenic children.(2 sons and 1 Daughter). And I just stumbled on to digital scrapbooking. I use to make avatars but now more on to documenting my new life (a divorcee) and my children. I love to read, write, draw, paint, work on the computer as well as play video games with the family and do outside activites. And really glad I stumbled on to this sight so I can maybe create so really stunning works of art of my own instead of templates. (though they do make you add your own elements lol.).

Hello and welcome. You stumbled upon an awesome digital scrapping community. Everyone here is super friendly and very helpful. Jump in and join the challenges. Great to have you here.

3. Thanks.. I am sooooooooooo excited to start jumping in lols.

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in around here!

hi and welcome to GDS
    hope you enjoy taking a look around
    we have lots of challenges and tutorials, great for getting started and familiar with your scrapping program
    Can't wait to see your little ones light up the gallery!

Welcome to GDS, sweetpoison! There are lots of challenges to get involved in which will get you going and introduce you to lots of people.

You've certainly come to the right place! Can't wait to see some layouts:)

Welcome aboard! As the rest have said, this is a great and friendly place and I can't wait to see your art!

9. Welcome, Sherrie! It's great to have you here....don't be shy...jump into the challenges and the forum threads...can't wait to get to know you and see your pages in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS Sherrie! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.