shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snipping tool

Yes.. !! super tool that!! Now that I've got Win 7, I use it alot! :) I love the stick notes too!! :) I'd be lost without them!! LOL

2. I totally forgot about this thread~I have been using SnagIt9 to do screen shots. It sounds like this does the same thing as the snipping tool. I could use the sticky notes Lone, thanks for the reminder. I didn't really explore when I bought my laptop LOL.

I love the sticky notes too!

Smile

Thank you for your answer. I have been downloading/ workin with SnapIt
    and like it so far though it is a little more complicated at the beginning.
    There is another tool like that named Scoty. The review says it has 9,5
    Stars of 10. The good thing is it is free. Will try out both and see what I
    like more.

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

5. Yes landofoz you right its there and really amazing and helpful one for photo screening and cutting but i am looking the same for the windows xp.

6. I LOVE the snipping tool and since I use it so much, I pinned it to my task bar. (Right click on the icon or the name and choose "Pin to Task Bar.")

7. Quote Originally Posted by Precepts and Promises View Post
    I LOVE the snipping tool and since I use it so much, I pinned it to my task bar. (Right click on the icon or the name and choose "Pin to Task Bar.")
    I love this tool too... use it all the time to capture screen shots!

8. my first day here and I have already learned a cool new trick. Thank you!!!

9. Woo-hoo!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Yes.. !! super tool that!! Now that I've got Win 7, I use it alot! :) I love the stick notes too!! :) I'd be lost without them!! LOL
    just discovered this sticky note feature... between that and the snipping tool, I'd be lost!