shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi everybody!!!

1. Hi everybody!!!

hi!!! my name is martha, I lived in Mexico, and I've just discovered this art and I love it!!, I used to be a spanish teacher but now I'm a student adicted to digital arts, I like to draw and I'd like to do my own kits,but I feel that need a little bit of practice and learn more. I hope to know some new friends that share with me the same taste for digital arts.

Hi Martha:) You've come to the right place - welcome!

Hey Martha! Welcome to GDS!

Welcome to GDS, Martha. Lots to do here, so join right in. If you're in the mood, join us for the Speed Scrap on Thursday (9pm EST). See this thread for more information.

5. Welcome, Martha! Glad to have you here!

6. Thank you girls!!! I see you´re a beautiful group, and there's a lot of activities to do, i can't wait to know more about this forum!!

7. Hi..everybody
    I am peterhook.i live in Australia.i working at alsner.
    Last edited by peterhook; 01-12-2010 at 09:16 PM.

HI Martha.. Welcome to GDS.. You'll love it here!! I do!

Welcome to you too peterhook! I too live in Australia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WelcometotheGroup_withsmilypoppingo.gif  

Welcome Martha! I hope you enjoy being here as much as we're going to enjoy having you here. You'll find this is the best community on the web!

Hi Marta, hi Peterhook! Welcome!