shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello From Gillingham In Uk

1. Hello From Gillingham In Uk

My name is janet and I am brand new to ditital scrapbooking, looking for lots of tips.
    janet

Hey!!! This is soooooo cool - lots of us Brits here now (well, more than the 2 of us who have been here for a while!!)

Are you in the Gillingham that is in Kent, cos if you are, you're not that far from me here in Hampshire! Well, quite far, but at least we're both in the south!!

Any questions you have, just ask and someone will answer you asap! Looking forward to seeing more of you around the site!

Hi Janet and welcome to GDS!

Feel free to yell if you need any help! We've all been there! Most of all... have fun! Looking forward to getting to know you!

to GDS Janet!!

GDS has wonderful daily freebies to get you started, challenges to help get you motivated, tons of great LO's in the gallery to inspire, and all kinds of friendly and helpful people here to help if needed!!

Hope you like it here and feel welcome!

6. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.