shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Preshades!

Hybrid View

Preshades!

I have been going back and forth on whether to have a set of preshaded elements with my kits. I was wondering if anyone actually uses them? I prefer to do the shading myself on my pages, but as a designer I was curious to know if people actually use them or prefer to purchase kits with preshaded elements?

I definitely prefer things unshaded. I rotate and repeat, and put things at various angles depending on the LO, so I have to be able to do my own shadows. Thanks for asking!

I prefer unshaded, too. I never use the pre-shaded elements. Thanks for asking!

I know a designer who offers both in her kits .. you get the shaded and the not shaded elements. I prefer to shade my elements to give demention but I think that it is up to the scrapper. Everyone has different taste.

I prefer unshaded most definitely!!!

I have to put myself in the *unshaded* camp. With all the arranging and re~arranging the last thing I do is add shadows. It's just more work if I have to take the shadow off something first before I alter it. Hope that helps and I'm really appreciative that you've consulted us!