shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Daniel~ New in the Store

~Daniel~ New in the Store

I finally have my latest kit, Daniel in my store. Daniel is named after my 10 year old son & is inspired by some of his favorite things. Bright new denim and buttery soft leather from his closet and soft beige, cream and chambray blue from his shirt drawer combine with dark reds and greens picked from his room décor. Of course, being the active boy that he is, some of them have become a bit crumpled and frayed. Here is a preview of the complete Daniel Page Kit (Click for a larger view):

Here is a preview of the papers included in the kit:

Here is a detailed view of some of the elements included:

Here is a preview of the stitched alpha:

There are 18 papers, over 50 elements and a complete alpha, all created at 300 dpi for print quality. You may purchase the alpha, elements or papers individually, or you may purchase the complete Page Kit. You save over 33% of the price of the individual paper, element and alpha packs by buying the complete Page Kit. As an added bonus, you also receive an additional set of 15 stitched leather tags.

I hope you enjoy using Daniel for your pages as much as I enjoyed creating it. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by okblues; 04-18-2007 at 06:12 PM.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Alice, love it...I can see all kinds of uses for it!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

This kit is AWESOME!!!!

Oh Alice this kit is so great, I can't wait to go and get it...but I might have to wait til next week, but I will get it.
    Beth

Awesome kit Alice!! I love it!!

Absolutely awesome! This is a gorgeous kit! I love the colors and variety of textures! This would be a great kit for a future quick page exchange (hint hint).

Will definitely grab this one!

oooh Alice, I love it!! Can't wait to work with it :)

Oh, Alice.... it's amazing!!!! I need all the boy kits I can get.... LOL!!!!

Stephanie

This kit is awesome Alice! Love all of the leathery stuff!

Alice,

This kit is amazing! I usually get frilly feminine kits since I have two little girls or the heritage look kind of kits with creams and velvets, but this kit is just perfect for those pages that I want to do about my husband, or tomboy pages for my toddler, or with those awesome rich reds and blues, 4th of July pages. Thanks!

And on a different note, I found your Barely There papers today. How incredibly beautiful! I can't wait to do some pages of my baby with them!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock