shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello 4rm California!

Wink Hello 4rm California!

Hello everyone! I'm from Yucca Valley, Ca...where is that you say? In the middle of the Mojave Desert! I absolutely love it too! No, I'm not really in the middle of the desert, Palm Springs is just down the hill from Yucca and 29 Palms and Joshua Tree are just down the highway!

Welcome to GDS! I hope you find friends and feel as welcome here as I do!

Welcome to GDS, Cassie!

I have a sister Cassiopia who goes by Cassie. I don't think she is too far from you, she's in Yuma. (sorry if I'm wrong - geography isn't my strong suit and I'm too tired to get up and go look at a map, LOL)

Look around, there are lots of great challenges to motivate you, tons of great layouts in the gallery to inspire you, and all kinds of friendly people here to chat with!

Hi! Welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here - everyone is really friendly :)

Hi and Welcome!
    "The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome to our fun little community! There are wonderful challenges and games each week! See you around
    just me, jessica

7. Hi Cassie - Welcome to GDS - Im in the Northern Mojave Desert up by Apple Valley! Know what you mean about lovin it here, but yes, miss the trees, but they are not too far away. Looking forward to seeing ya around.
    Robbi

Hi and welcome, Cassie! I, too live in the Mojave Desert.....near Mojave! :) You will have a lot of fun here....can't wait to see some of your layouts!
    Michaele

9. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.