shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any one from Canada a?

1. I'm from Kitchener, Ontario. Seems like there are quite a few in the area. I actaully have family in Nova Scotia. Truro area.

2. Hmm seems to be alot of Winnipegers or Winter-peg as it is also known as here. I too am from good old Winnipeg.

3. Hello!

Hi everyone. I'm from a small country town named Pembroke Ontario. I have been trying to learn how to do this digital scrapbooking but not having much luck. I can put a page together alright but when it comes time to cut out the space for the pic I am lost. Can anyone help me out with this? I have asked before but got no help so I decided to try one more time before I give it all up.
    Thank you in advance for the help. Juliet

4. From Northern Labrador

I am so far up north..I am close to santa house...smiles..living in northern rural labrador..but have in the past lived in Ontario and Holland..Nice to meet everyone.

5. Hi. I'm right next door to you in New Brunswick. New to this site but it looks like there is a great wealth of information here for newbies like me.
    Anna

6. HI

Quote Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
    Hi. I'm right next door to you in New Brunswick. New to this site but it looks like there is a great wealth of information here for newbies like me.
    Anna
    HI Anna..nice to meet you, Nova Scotia..such a beautiful place..with the water..and the shipping and sailing history..I am new here to and just finding my way around bit by bit..again nice to meet you..Joanne

Hi and welcome. I see alot of Canadians here. I live in Beauitful B.C. (Surrey). I see a neighbor from Delta here.....hi Treely

8. i am from alberta,

9. nice to meet everyone..

nice to meet everyone..

Talking

I'm from Edmonton, new to digital scrapbooking. Isn't it great!