shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap January 2 @ 4 PM EST

This is kinda hard,scrapping with my left hand since I am right handed right now.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Hope you all had a great Christmas! I had a great time with my kids and grandkids. Have to say though that I'm really glad to be back in some warmer weather here in CA. I was cold the whole 3 weeks I was in WI!

We had a very quiet New Year's Eve...went out with friends for lunch and visited in the afternoon. DH has been so ill this past year, we had to do an early celebration

Oh, what happened to your hand??

Carola

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    This is kinda hard,scrapping with my left hand since I am right handed right now.
    Why are you scrapping left handed? Did you get hurt?

Teri - how cold was it??

Carola

We had a very quite Christmas this year and it was nice.I am recovering from rotary cuff surgery,but it's going good.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Nice to be with the grandkids, but I'm sure you are glad to be home as well.

Victoria - sorry to hear your DH has been ill. Hope that 2010 will be a better year for him (and you too!)

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Hope you all had a great Christmas! I had a great time with my kids and grandkids. Have to say though that I'm really glad to be back in some warmer weather here in CA. I was cold the whole 3 weeks I was in WI!
    Teri, I'm so glad you're back! I hear the weather in WI was frightful! I'm sure being back in CA is wonderful!