shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create a quick page from a layout

How to create a quick page from a layout

I use Photoshop Elements and here's how I create a PNG from a layout in order to create a quickpage where someone can put their picture behind the quickpage to get their photo(s) to fit just right in the place holders.

I receive jpgs from participants who could reate the PNG so the first thing I do is:

1) Open up the JPG in Photoshop Elements
    2) Layer > New Layer from background
    3) Take the magic wand tool and click on the photo placeholder area. You should see marching ants around the photo
    4) Edit > Cut. You should now see a transparent section from where the section was cut.
    5) File > Save As > png > Interlaced: none

And you're done!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

THank you Holly, I will try this today.

Debbie
    Katy, TX

3. That looks pretty simple, may have to give it a try - would it be the same in PSP?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbi1 View Post
    That looks pretty simple, may have to give it a try - would it be the same in PSP?
    It is a bit different in psp - I have done a tutorial for psp here

Hope it helps :)
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 04-22-2007 at 01:23 AM.

5. Thanks so much, I will surely give it a try. Thanks Again! Hugs!

6. Holly:

Thanks so much for the tut. Its looks easy enough, I'll try it on my next quick page.

Thanks, I will definitely give it a try. I was wondering how to do it.

8. thanks so much! i love quickpages & had no idea how to make my own.
    Monica- newbie digiscrapper my GDS gallery

Can this be done with PSP? I have PSP 9.

yep, there's another sticky in this forum on using PSP but here's the link: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=1399

PS, love your avatar!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.