shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to create a quick page from a layout

That's awesome that you all have learned how! Thanks Christy for helping her out...I guess we need to take another look at our tutorials on this topic.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. I just tried this & it worked...yay! I have PSE but have no idea how to use it, so I appreciate all the little tips I can get! (I really need to take the class on it as soon as I get time!)

thank you so much for posting this tut! I have been trying to find a tut or figure out how to make a qp and now I have something to try! thanks again!!!

Thanks so much for this info, especially Christy's advice, I needed that too. Just did my first QP.

I'm asking this question here because it's concerning my new QP. I tried uploading to my brand new 4 shared account. The jpeg was fine but the png file had an "artifact" inside the cut out for the photo. Very jagged looking and only on the edges.(This does not appear in my file in PSE) Now when I orginally cutout the photo to get the transparent background on the layout, I didn't get all the way to the edges so I used the eraser tool on the inside edge. Is that why I have this? Or am I uploading it wrong? I can't just easily go back and re cut it out cause my psd file had another problem, so i will have to redo a bit of the layout if I have to recut out. Help!!

Erica, don't worry! I have seen a lot of QPs (from designer's websites, etc) that look really cruddy at the download page, but it's just because 4shared isn't the greatest at the PNG previews. There is probably nothing wrong with the file! If you are still unsure, you can have someone download it to verify, but I'm sure it's fine.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    Erica, don't worry! I have seen a lot of QPs (from designer's websites, etc) that look really cruddy at the download page, but it's just because 4shared isn't the greatest at the PNG previews. There is probably nothing wrong with the file! If you are still unsure, you can have someone download it to verify, but I'm sure it's fine.

Really?! Thanks for the help. I will upload it again and try it. Just really had me worried I was doing something wrong. Thanks again.

8. Quick Page cutout

Thanks Holly!!!
    Carol Ferrier
    carol@ourgojuice.com
    Discover the Secret...
    www.WeAllCan.com
    "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".-Erma Bombeck

9. Wink How To Make A Blog Layout From Quick Pages Or Scrap Kits

HI ALL MY NAME IS STACY AND I AM NEW TO THIS I JUSTCREATED A BLOG AND I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO ADD A SCRAP KIT OR QUICK PAGE TO IT ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS HUGS STACY

10. well I'll be darned! Who knew!!?? LOL! I am so glad I am now "in the know"!! Thank you sooooo much!