Results 1 to 10 of 53
Thread: speed Scrap tonight 9:30 EST
12-21-2009, 04:43 PM #1
speed Scrap tonight 9:30 EST
I've been swallowed by the Christmas bug and only just realized that I'm supposed to be hosting a speed scrap tonight. I hope some of ya'll can make it. I'll be giving out glitter for the participation prize.
We'll be winging it tonight. No clues to give out yet ;)
1. Select your photos. An odd number of them. (I'm using 1. Surprised? )
2. Select some papers. At least 3 prints.
3. Use a few of your selected papers to create some layered mats beneath the photo.
4. Use some string or loopy ribbon
5. cluster at least 5 elements around your photo
6. use a one word title
7. date your layout. add any journaling you wish. spend a little extra time on your shadowing. post a copy in this thread with a link back to your layout in the Speed Scrap gallery. And don't forget to leave your fellow speed scrappers a little love.
Last edited by geniaBeana; 12-21-2009 at 06:52 PM.Snag me ---->
12-21-2009, 04:45 PM #2
Sounds great. I'll be here.
12-21-2009, 05:28 PM #3
Well I don't know how many of us are going to be playing, but I'm ready if ya'll are ready. I'll give the participation prize to anyone who posts a layout following the instructions before midnight tonight.
1. Select your photos. An odd number of them. (I'm using 1. Surprised? )Snag me ---->
12-21-2009, 05:30 PM #4
I'm here Val.
12-21-2009, 05:31 PM #5
Glad you could make it Cathy! How's your week starting out?Snag me ---->
12-21-2009, 05:34 PM #6
Wonderful thank you. I have been sick since Nov. 6th and have had 3 surgeries dealing with kidney stones. Today I finally got good news that I am kidney stone free. Now I can enjoy the holidays with all of the foster grandkids.