shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie from WI

Newbie from WI

I am a new digi scrapper who is currently freezing her tush off on Lake Michigan. I will appologize ahead of time for any crazy questions I may have.

Hello and welcome to GDS. There are never crazy questions. This is a fabulous community and everyone is so friendly and helpful. Check out the resources tab to get you started on your Digital scrapbooking journey. Warning....digi scrapping is ADDICTING. LOL

Thank you for the welcome!

I love to do paper crafts, but have just been seriously lacking in time. That's what is drawing me to the digi world. I am fully prepared to become addicted. Quickly. lol!!

Hello and Welcome to GDS .. I am freezing my tush off here in Ohio,expecting 2-6 inches of snow this weekend!

Welcome, and glad to hear you're prepared--it's a serious, bug, digiscrapping!

Welcome to GDS my fellow Wisconsinite! Freezing....I hear ya, I'm sure not looking forward to the below zero weather I'm trying to keep warm over here in my neck-of-the-woods (northwestern WI). I've been digi scrapping for about 3 months and I have to admit it is addicting! GDS is a great place! Hope you have a blast here!

welcome... can't wait to see you beautiful layouts in the gallery.. I am too originally from Wisconsin moving to southern Ill only a few years ago..

Welcome!!! I am also from Wisconsin and YUP, it is cold here! It just started snowing too (like we need anymore snow).

Greetings from the NW corner of Milwaukee. Digi is much more fun than paper...

This from a woman who at the art party yesterday, took home all the leftover ephemera and paper scraps????

Like digi -- in paper had a decent layout, then moved something (ie cat jumped on work table) and couldn't get back what I liked.
    So just remember to save the difference versions and work in progress.