shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from UK

1. Hello from UK

Hello everyone. Im Kim, married and have a 7 year old son.

I have been doing digital scrapbooking for about a year now and love it. The only thing I lack is ideas LOL.

I love all your designs and hope to get to know you all and learn from your experience.

wooo hooo!! Someone else from over here!! Really excited to meet you!!

If you lack ideas, check out our awesome gallery and all the challenges we have going on too - you can 'earn' some great freebies by doing the challenges too

Hi, Kimsey!

I visited the UK twice and had a fabulous time on both occasions. My first trip was in 1997 when I went on tour group with my husbands' mother. The second time I went in 2004 and took a class at Cambridge.

I'm new here too at Go Digital but there are loads of fun things to do -- I hope to "see" you around.

Hello Kimsey!

to GDS!

There are tons of great layouts in the gallery for inspiration, wonderful challenges to get you going, as well as lots of helpful and friendly people in this community.

Hey Kimsey!!!! Don't be afraid to jump right in... this is a wonderful place for inspiration and friendship!!! We are so glad you are here!!!

Stephanie

Welcome Kim! I hope you like it here as much as the rest of us!

7. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.